Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 2e Ba Farmacie.
www.fakenhljerseys.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Anatomie, orgaanfysiologie en fysiopathologie I
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-04-2020 04:02:59    Onderwerp: www.fakenhljerseys.com Reageren met citaat
Tip 1 : Build a strong foundation

What do I mean by a strong foundation? Would you consider putting a roof on a house unless it had a strong foundation? Of course not! Yet you would be surprised at how many people try to market their services without believing in themselves.

Tip 2: Identify and reprogram your self-limiting beliefs

Here are some typical examples of actual beliefs I have heard over the years:

?Life is a struggle?

?It's selfish to want more money?

?It's not safe to toot my own horn?

Can you see why any of these beliefs would stop a person from succeeding? What are your own self-limiting beliefs?

Tip 3: Reverse your self sabotaging strategies

Did you know that we all have a saboteur? We all have our dreams and we all has a part that tries to sabotage them Cheap Fake NHL Jerseys From China , for our ?own good?. For example I was working with a client today, who realized that even though she had a good business plan, she was never able to work her plan because of the resistance form her Self saboteur.

What are your self sabotaging patterns? How do they show up In your life?

Tip 4: Use your mind and emotions to create your empire

How many times do you find yourself focusing on what you don't want? There is something called The Law of attraction. It basically teaches that like energy attracts like energy and you get what you focus on.

So, what do you usually focus on? The lack of clients, the lack of income Cheap Fake NHL Jerseys China , the lack of time? Guess what? That will bring in more of the same. So,instead ask yourself, 'so, what do I want?? For a fuller explanation of the Law of Attraction, please see my article called Cheap Fake NHL Jerseys , ?Markeing Advice: Stop struggling and start Attracting.?

Tip 5: Learn ways to release your fears

Fear is not real. It is False Evidence Appearing Real (F.E.A.R.) To create success from the inside out, use a powerful tool like the STOP Technique. The way to do it is to notice whenever your mind goes into a fear thought, after noticing, take a deep breath and the put in an Empowering Thought, like Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys ,? I have all I need to succeed.? What positive new thoughts are you needing to hear?

Keep a journal and note how many times a day you use the STOP technique. Congratulate yourself for your vigilance.

Tip 6: Know the value you offer

This may seem hard to believe but in my coaching of coaches, real estate agents, and other professionals I have seen time after time how people fumble with this concept.

Instead, identify your value, i.e. your unique selling point. What are you really good at ? Write a list of what makes you stand out among the competition

Tip 7: View marketing as ?giving? not 'taking?.

I suspect a lot of us are giving and generous and because of that we don't want to impose on anyone. However Fake NHL Jerseys Online , you will experience a big shift when you realize that what you have to offer is a gift. Spreading the word about yourself is not 'selfish? or 'taking?.

It would actually be selfish to deprive humanity of your gift. So what are you here to give humanity?

>Dating Goes Cyber And Its Big Business

Posted by nick_niesen on October 27th, 2010

Popular and innovative, online dating sites have innovated the world of romance. High on the popularity list, online dating is big business. It is a $ 1 billion industry that is thriving because it has provided affordable options to thousands of singles. The projected growth per year is set at 9% with revenues of $516 million coming just from consumer subscriptions.

According to Hitwise a market research firm, online dating is extremely popular and here to stay. In fact online dating often accounts for 1%of internet usage. The business has moved with need. Extremely popular are niche sites that focus on religion Fake NHL Jerseys Sale , ethnicity, or special interests.

Many sites promote social networking and offer music, games, interactive content and more. This appeals to youngsters aged 18-24. There is no pressure to date or find a relationship although you are welcome to develop a friendship formed on the site into something deeper.

Extremely professional, online dating sites offer some degree of security Fake NHL Jerseys Replica , protect your privacy, offer advice on possible matches, guide you on how to navigate the site, and offer exiting things like online discussion groups, cyber messaging with virtual bouquets Fake NHL Jerseys From China , and phone calls. The move now expected is to use new technologies to connect people through SMS, mobiles and 3G services.

The concept caught on like wildfire because people were to busy to find time to date, shy to approach strangers, and wary of meeting alone. With online dating a person can log on from the security of his or her own home or office. One can meet as many singles as he or she wants to in a single session. The costs are much lower than going on a date and one can get to know a person before meeting them. Since online profiles list likes and dislikes and photographs it is possible to pick and choose. A person can avoid the awkwardness of meeting face to face and finding out that the date is just not right.

What more you can date from any corner of the earth and don?t have to be in the same town to get in touch. But as always there are advantages and disadvantages to online dating.

To sustain revenues, the business is looking towards being user friendly; generating revenues from romance related advertisements such as getaways Fake NHL Jerseys China , make overs and so on, and becoming more friendship oriented rather than purely romance oriented. Sites are offering greater consumer protection and incorporating many news ways to make contact like videos, SMS, MMS, and TV based services. Many even go the extra mile and organize singles events.

There are over 2500 active online dating sites with large ever growing memberships. Although many experts feel the online dating industry is heading for a plateau others predict diversification and great imag. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic College Jerseys Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Anatomie, orgaanfysiologie en fysiopathologie I Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: