Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 2e Ba Farmacie.
asics kayano 22

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Organische chemie II
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Ernest Frances

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-04-2020 06:46:26    Onderwerp: asics kayano 22 Reageren met citaat
He asks for asics gel kayano 24 ONE piece of evidence, so here's one. Again to Squadrone and Gallozzi, 2009. Running in zero drop Vibram Fivefingers compared to traditional shoes reduces oxygen consumption and reduces ground contact time (which has been shown to be associated with greater speed). Maybe it's not a perfect example, but the claim that there is NO evidence is false.

We can turn this around and ask for peer reviewed, published evidence of a benefit to running in ASICS shoes. What is the benefit of a 12mm lifted heel? You'll typically hear about reduced Achilles problems, but has this been proven? Richards et al., 2008 state that "… the overall impact on injury rates of runnin asics gel lyte v g in a shoe with an elevated heel remains untested in clinical trials ."

I, for one, was not born with a hunk of unstable cushioning under my foot (like the Sketchers provide), nor was I born with my hee asics gt 1000 l lifted 12mm off the ground with a support element wedged below my arch.How do you know which category you belong to? What you'll find next are instructions on how to determine your arch type based on the "wet footprint test." Once you determine your arch type, you can translate it into a pronation category and choose a shoe from one of three categories: high arch gets cushioning, medium arch gets structure cushioning, low arch gets maximum support.

Thes asics 2000 e are basically different words for neutral, stability, and motion control. Since we're in the business of asking for peer reviewed, published evidence, I'd ask what the evidence for using arch height to choose a shoe might be? I'd ask whether pronation has been reliably shown as a major cause of running injury that needs to be controlled by a shoe? I'd ask whether ASICS shoes or pronation control devices have been proven to prevent injuries?

For as long as I can remember every running shoe (for the most part) has always been a variation on the same theme: high-cushioned heel with much less cushion under the forefoot. Without fail there was always a huge amount of these types of shoes in the running shoe section of ______ store. There may be som asics cumulus e slight difference to make a few stand out from the others, such as gel pods, microchips, air pillows, whatever.

It seems a pity for the discussion to get personal. I have been trying to make only one point.. everyone is different.. some people do well running barefoot, some people do well running heel toe, some people do well forefoot srtiking. I have never.. ever, said do not do these things. What I have said is allow the athlete to make the choice. You will note that not at any point hav [img]http://www.jeanwyllys.com/images/detail/asics cumulus-056upi.jpg[/img] e I said everyone should run in an ASICS shoe.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Organische chemie II Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: