Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 2e Ba Farmacie.
ou are learning to program g

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Farmaceutische analyse I
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-05-2020 03:33:32    Onderwerp: ou are learning to program g Reageren met citaat
In the good old days Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys , back when the Internet had about 10 users and the web was a far off vision, PCs were called Home Computers and anyone could learn to write computer games. Three of us set up in business to write and sell our own games for the ZX Spectrum (Aka TimexSinclair) and Commodore 64. We didn't sell many games but we were saved by getting into the game conversion business. A publisher would release a hit on the Commodore 64 and we'd write the Timex, Amstrad, MSX Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys , CBM 16 etc versions. It took about 3 months for one person to produce a game.

That was 20 years ago and things have changed a lot since then. The games industry is now a massive multi billion dollar business and development teams can number 50 or more. My first game had me as programmer, artist, and beep designer ? (well it wasn't proper sound!). I did everything. Back then games were written in assembler and you had to learn 6502 and Z80. Nowadays with a few exceptions games are written in C and C++. The days of back room programmers aren't entirely gone- there is also 'retro remake? and ?indie? scene, e.g. but unless you have an exceptionally brilliant idea Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping , you are not likely to get into the mainstream game business as a one man outfit writing Blockbuster PC games.

It's not all bad news though- if you can program to a very good standard and have learnt some of the techniques- eg 3d maths, artificial intelligence (ai), and can produce demos of your code then you may be able to get a job in the market. There are plenty of books and websites that will guide you through the intricacies of DirectX and before long you'll be a guru on vertex shaders etc. Sign up on games development sites like (it's free) and look for jobs. You will have to be good to get a job and prepared to work long, in some case very long hours. It is quite a tough business ? when a game is under development Cheap NFL Jerseys From China , you'll live breathe and eat it for 18 months-two years. And you probably won't work 9-5 all the time.

There are however other ways to get into the games business and I don't mean console development. There are other ?genres? of games that are much easier to get into.

1. MUD ? Multi-user dungeons. These have been around for 30 years and were the precursor to the MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games) that now exist. These are still popular and you can find the source code to several of these. I don't know if any make money- most people are now used to playing them for free. Look here: InternetWeb based games. There are hundreds of these around. A good starting point is the vast directory at . These range from free to monthly subscriptions. Anyone can set up their own website and games using any web technology- e.g. Perl, PHP, Java.

3. Play By Mail. This has now largely but not entirely moved into the InternetWeb Games area. Flagship magazine is a good source of information ? their website is Flash Games. Flash development is a skill in itself, though programming in ActionScript (which is JavaScript under a different name) is not that hard. There is a definite career path available through programming Flash games and there are plenty of books to teach you to write games in Flash. Flashkit website is a good starting point online.

5. Mobile Phone and PDA games. This has become a big growth area recently and is likely to continue its growth as phones get more powerful. Its also one of the easiest to get into though not all phones are the same. All you need to know is how to write Java games running on the J2ME (Java 2 Mobile Edition) platform. Unlike the console world Cheap NFL Jerseys China , Software Development Kits (SDKS) are available for free from mobile phone manufacturers. E.g. and the best IDEs for J2ME development (Netbeans and Eclipse) are available free. Expect to see MMORPG (Mobile Multiplayer Online Role Play Games) before too long.

Much of this can be done part time in your eveningsweekends but be careful that you don't let it take over your life and also that your employer doesn't have any claim on software that you develop. Some employers have clauses that let them claim anything you develop. There are ways round this, often involving a wife or loved one who can be assigned ownership but take legal advice if in any doubt.

If you are learning to program games, don't neglect the power of the web. is home to thousands of open source projects and many of those are games. Also game source for commercial games Quake I, II and III has been released by ID and can be found here are GPL'd so you wouldn't be able to write games based on them and sell them without giving away the source code but you could write Mods. Several game modders have released very popular Mods free and have managed to get into the industry because of their quality. There are many games projects where you can sign up and program- this is an excellent way to learn new skills and make friends.

Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting - Questions and Answers Health Articles | August 14 Cheap NFL Jerseys , 2019
Even though some businesses and agencies still requir fingerprinting, Live Scan digital fingerprinting has quickly become the standard. For many reasons Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ,er and more streamlined process.

As with all new technology, there are questions and we have the answers:

What is “Live Scan”?

Live Scan is a faster Cheap Throwback Jerseys , more accurate and more reliable fingerprinting method than using standard print cards. Live Scan is “inkless, ”producing a digital image of fingerprints capable of being transmitted. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Kids Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Farmaceutische analyse I Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: