Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 2e Ba Farmacie.
to force the playoff. Waldorf had the most top-

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Anatomie, orgaanfysiologie en fysiopathologie I
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lebaobei123

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 01:15:54    Onderwerp: to force the playoff. Waldorf had the most top- Reageren met citaat
Nasser Hussain has sympathised with England captain Alastair Cook over his use of the new approved helmet. Cook wore the new-style helmet in Essexs County Championship game against Sussex at Hove on Monday and lasted only five balls, scoring one run after making 105 and 35 not out in Essexs opening game of the season against Gloucestershire when he wore the old-style headgear.The new helmets, which comply to British Safety Standards and have a smaller gap between the peak and grille, were introduced in the winter after a number of high-profile injuries. Cook was spoken to by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) after using his old helmet in last weeks match at Chelmsford and, as a result, he complied with the new regulations this week. Cook heads out to bat against Gloucestershire in his old helmet However, former England skipper and Sky Sports cricket pundit Hussain has sympathy for Cook and feels it is unfair to dictate what headgear a batsman should use.I definitely have sympathy with Alastair Cook, Hussain told Sky Sports News HQ.The fundamentals of batting are being comfortable and being able to see the cricket ball and he has got nearly 10,000 Test match runs wearing a certain type of helmet.He has taken the opinion that he leaves a bit of a gap there - and maybe the ball can get through and maybe it cant - but he wants to see the ball properly. And then, all of a sudden, the regulations and the new helmet has moved that little grille up - maybe a couple of centimetres - and he cant see the ball as well. Cook sports his new helmet during day two of Essexs match against Sussex Hes a grown man and I feel he should be able to make the decision himself.Hes given the other [helmet] a go, hes not been stubborn, hes not saying no this is nothing to do with me, hes given it a go and hes not finding it comfortable.Hell go out to bat at Hove (today) probably with the new helmet on and give it a go, but when he rocks up at Headingley for the first Test against Sri Lanka I think most England fans will want their captain, their opening batsman and their star batsman to be able to see the ball and be comfortable and not have any kind of doubts about his equipment. Ravi Bopara explains why Alastair Cook doesnt want to use a specific style of helmet Despite his support for Cook, Hussain has backed the ECB and its director of cricket Andrew Strauss over the introduction of the new regulations.I do applaud what Strauss and the ECB are doing, he said. For a long time people havent looked at helmets and the actual safety of helmets and there have been some high-profile incidents that have happened recently and it has to be looked into.But you do have to say that there has to be a little bit of a personal choice to every batsman to be able to make that decision. Also See: Cook struggles ECB speaks to Cook Sussex v Essex scorecard Pundits county picks Jordan 9 For Sale Cheap . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. Cheap Jordan 9 Retro . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.cheapairjordan9.com/. "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. Air Jordan 9 Clearance .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Cheap Air Jordan 9 . The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating.BOCA RATON, Fla. -- After opening with a Champions Tour record-tying 60 on Friday, Michael Allen didnt want to make the wrong kind of history Sunday in the final round of the Allianz Championship. "I didnt want to be known as the guy who shot the lowest round on the Champions Tour and didnt win," Allen said. Allen has no such worries after a two-putt birdie on the second hole of a playoff helped him beat Duffy Waldorf and win his sixth Champions Tour title. After Allen holed out on the par-5 18th, Waldorf had a chance to extend the playoff, but missed an 8-foot birdie putt after finding the front bunker in two. Allen could have won in regulation, but missed a 4-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole. "You shoot 60, you think youre going to win a little easier," said Allen, who earned $240,000. "I thought I should have won in regulation, but it always feels good to win out here." Allen closed with a 3-under 69 to match Waldorf at 18-under 198, a tournament record, on The Old Course at Broken Sound. Waldorf, winless on the 50-and-old tour in 30 starrts after winning four times on the PGA Tour, shot 67.dddddddddddd They each birdied the 18th in regulation and on the first extra hole. Allen was the ninth player to shoot a 60 on the Champions Tour. Of those nine, only Craig Stadler at the 2005 Blue Angels Classic and Jay Haas in the 2012 Charles Schwab Cup Championship failed to take home the trophy. Waldorf, who trailed Allen by eight shots after the first round, birdied four of his last eight holes to force the playoff. Waldorf had the most top-10s on the Champions Tour last year (12) without a victory. "The good news is thats as close as Ive come to winning," Waldorf said. "I was so far behind after the first day, I was glad to finally catch up on the last hole." Chien Soon Lu was third at 17 under after a 69. Tom Lehman was another stroke back after a 68. Mark Calcavecchia shot a 64 to tie for 15th at 10 under. He had seven consecutive birdies, one off the Champions Tour record. Calcavecchia set the PGA Tour record with nine straight birdies in the 2009 Canadian Open. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    2e Ba Farmacie // Anatomie, orgaanfysiologie en fysiopathologie I Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: